Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Purpose of My Blog


Hello, everyone. This is my first attempt at blogging, and I'm pretty excited about it. Imagine -- what I write can be read by millions of people around the world! Boy, have we come a long way from manual typewriters and erasable onion-skin paper. (Am I showing my age?)

Back in 1986, a prophetic teacher prophesied that my writing would go around the world. I had always known I was called to be a writer, but at the time, I couldn't wrap my mind around what he said. Now look how far we've come -- it's 2009, and the second I hit the post button, my writing will be available for the world!

So, what do I want to tell the world? If I dwell on it too much, I could get a keyboard version of world stagefright! Just kidding. I actually have the opposite problem. My hiliarious father used to call it diarrhea of the pen. Yes, I was the geeky kid in high school English classes that whooped it up when a term paper was assigned. And now I can write for the world. Wow.

The purpose of my blog is to share my heart for Yeshua (Jesus) and His Kingdom -- what I know about Him, what I've learned in the Torah/Bible, who the Holy Spirit is to me, and other Kingdom things (like healings and miracles, drinking the New Wine, prophecies and dreams, etc.). I may also give you sneak previews of what I'm writing in my novel or share a short story or two with you.

I want to involve you, too. Do you have questions? Contact me. If I get several people asking the same question, I may write a blog entry to address it. Do you have a comment on something I've written? Let me know. If something I've written has blessed you in some way, share it with me and my other readers by posting a comment. And finally, if you like what you see here, invite YOUR friends and family to this site.

Y'know, the Bible said that in the last days the whole earth would be full of His glory. I pray my blog's little piece of the internet will be used by the Lord to help fulfill that prophecy.

1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo! Welcome to the future! Remember.. don't give out too many freebies, then who would buy that book? Anyway, keep blogging. Hang-on for a wild ride. Especially in the comment area. You never know what you are going to get. Weirdos like me. Love ya girl. -Gina

    ReplyDelete